"Be Cool" Rules
Please be sure to read and understand these rules before attending an event.
Also be sure to read the
Words About Consent below.
MEN AU NATURAL OF HAWAII
A Private Men’s Club
To be a safe venue for the gathering, connecting, interacting and bonding of nude men in private venues. To encourage the freedom of thought, the freedom from clothing, and the expression of one’s self in a gracious, affirming and private space. The Manoh Club is open to all men 21 years of age and older, of all sizes, races, and weights. You don’t have to be gay, just gay friendly. We ask only that everyone conduct themselves in accordance with the information and rules below.
Sign up for membership using our membership page. Then you will receive an invitation by email about 10 days before each event. Click the "Attend Event" button in the email. Please check your inbox and junk mail/spam folder for emailed invitations and confirmations.
TICKETS AND PAYMENT
Each event requires a membership fee that is valid for that event only, plus an entry fee. Both of these fees usually total $18.00 to $20.00. All event tickets must be purchased online in advance. We can't sell tickets or accept money at the door. Only 1 ticket per person and each person must be a member and purchase their own ticket. Members may not bring a non-member guest. There are no refunds if you can’t make it or have to cancel. You will receive the details and address of the event location with your ticket purchase confirmation. Communication with Manoh is primarily by email.
Check in with Manoh when you arrive at an event. Government issued photo ID is required upon check-in. Check-in only between 7:00 and 8:30. If you arrive after the check-in period is over, you won't be allowed into the event. See the event invitation and confirmation for check-in details.
Towels are not provided at any Manoh event.
• Bring a towel
• Always sit on a towel
• Don't sit on someone else's towel
• Don't use a towel to save a seat
EVENT LOCATION and PARKING
You will receive the details and address of the event location with your ticket purchase confirmation. Many Manoh events have limited or restricted parking. Please try to carpool, Uber/Lyft or take the bus when possible.
Events are dependent on members volunteering to host. It could be your home, a hotel room, or another location suitable for an event. Hosts are reimbursed for their expenses. Please Contact Us if you are interested in hosting. All Manoh members will greatly appreciate it!
Unfortunately, once an event is full we can no longer sell additional tickets and we don't maintain a waiting list. Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis.
Toward the end of every event, some help cleaning up will be greatly appreciated. Please see the host or Manoh check-in person and ask if you can help.
Manoh events are nude events for members in good standing. Manoh reserves the right to determine appropriate and inappropriate behavior and to suspend anyone or remove anyone from an event.
SOME WORDS ABOUT CONSENT
At Manoh events, you will see lots of naked men. You are sexually attracted to some, others not so much. You know it takes mutual consent to get physical, but how do you find out if a guy is into you or not? It’s definitely not ok to just go up and grab cock or ass, you have to make subtle moves to find out if a guy is open to sharing some sexual activity with you. Sometimes, looks can tell if a guy is interested, and you can ask softly if a guy would like you to touch, jack, suck or whatever, but in a crowd of men at an orgy, this communication often has to be made by subtle touch.
It’s like the “footsie” where your foot slides against the one you are interested in. If the other foot pressed against yours, you may be able to move forward with something, but if the foot pulls away, it means he’s just not interested in you right now. Same is true of light touch on the shoulder, chest or thigh. The slighted pull away, tells you No. You do not persist, No means NO!. It is your cue to move on as there’s probably someone at the event that would like to interact with you. Don’t take it personally, just move on.
Now, if a person has made any move that you have pulled away from, and he persists, it may be necessary to say NO! out loud. If we hear No! out loud, it draws attention to the inappropriate action. Anyone that continues after he has been told NO, will be asked to leave and may result in their not be invited back to Manoh events. Manoh team is at all events to deal with those that do not keep to the Be Cool Rules.
In addition to CONSENT, these “Be Cool Rules” always apply:
• Strip down completely. Complete nudity is required by every attendee. No masks, jockstraps or harnesses. This is a venue to be your true self.
• Bring a back pack or bag for your belongings. Do not bring valuables to any event as a precaution. Manoh is not responsible for theft, although we have never had anyone steal anything.
• Cell phones must be placed in your bag, left at home or in your car. No photos may be taken at any of the events.
• It is traditional for each attendee to bring a food or snack item to share. Please bring non-perishable foods and snacks. Some events are catered by the host and there is no need to bring a snack to those events. Please see your invitation email for this info.
• Bring your own beverage. Beverages are not usually provided.
• Good hygiene is essential. Please clean up and out before you arrive.
• Bring your own protection, and lube. Please no silicone lube, it's too hard to clean up. Also, bring a towel to all events for you to sit on, for cleanup and drying off if you shower.
• No illegal drugs
• No fall down drunks. If you arrive intoxicated or become too intoxicated at an event, you may be asked to leave.
• No smoking or vaping at any Manoh event, even on a lanai. Exception: An event at a house may have a designated outdoor smoking area. Please check with the host.
• We are not the sex police, so you have to monitor yourself.
• No attitude. Manoh events are open and friendly. Everyone gets to be appreciated, and be affirming of each other. Be respectful and remember that NO means NO. Don't take a rejection personally. See our message about CONSENT.
• No loud talking in play areas. Silence is suggested to maintain the mood. Sexy or "hot" talk is permissible when and where appropriate.
• Be respectful of the event venue and its contents. This is a private club. Be respectful of the personal property of the host, as well as the building, grounds, or hotel room.
• Keep the noise down so we don’t disturb the neighbors.
• Manoh does not share your information with others. If you wish to hook up, please do that on your own. Please don't ask Manoh for the name or contact information of any attendee. What goes on at Manoh events is private. Please respect all members’ confidentiality.